CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 9, 2007

It is almost time!!!!


To move that is... I am getting excited and nervous! Will started packing this week but I have done nothing... I seem to think that it is going to get up and pack it's self! I went out today and got our doormat! It is too "flip floppin" cute!!! We are going out shopping for a new fridge tomorrow! It is going to be fun!

Matt has his 2nd baseball game tomorrow! He is doing so well and just loves being on the team! Daddy is videoing every game and I am taking pictures so that he can make Matt a DVD at the end of the season!


2 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah Krisit.. Now set mom a blog so she can post and be a part of this we ran out of time cause dahhhhhhhhhhhh we were shopping.. and that was so flipping funny i thought I would pee when she walked in from picking up your grandma with the revoulution.. i tried to tell her NO.. Good luck that is flippin cute.. Also set her up on www.flikr.com to host photo.. I have to double check that flikr.com

Liz said...

see how do you like My My Space how dorky huh