CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Where have I been??????

Hello all my bloggin buddies!!!! I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a while it has been crazy around here! OK so I think I am going to start with my health...

A couple weeks ago Will found a lump on my neck... I went to the doctor right away and had a gizzilion blood tests done, an MRI, CT Scan and a biopsy... The results are all in now... I have a benign Thyroid Nodule, and a hyper active thyroid. At this stage they are not putting me on any medication but I have to go get poked every 3 months to see how the levels are... I am feeling better and I am glad that it is helping me with the weightloss... Speaking of weight loss, I have been doing Shanna's Weightloss Challenge, I will try to post the cards tonight!

I have been a Secret Scrapper Album Crazy Maker lately!!! Here are a couple I have done...

I will blog more tonight!



4 comments:

April Hall said...

LOVE THEM! Such amazing work Kristi!

Liz said...

Great love the changes

Anonymous said...

You do Beautiful stuff Kristi

Jenny said...

The LOVE album is absolutely gorgeous!!

Jenny