CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tag Game...

Here's a fun game!

I'm going to post 6 strange facts about myself. I'm going to "tag" 4 of my bloggin' buddies. If you are tagged, you have to post 6 strange facts about yourself on your blog and tag 4 people. Don't forget to link back to your original tagger!

1. I hate wearing shoes... They bug me! If I have to go somewhere other than work then I wear flip flops!

2. I like to have my personal space... Unless invited, don't come in!

3. I WILL NOT spend more than 1/2 hour on 1 scrapbook page! There is no need for it! If I can't come up with an idea within 10-15 min I will move on and go back to it! I will not waste my creativity!

4. I read my magazines from back to front.

5. The whole items I will buy when they are not on sale are my scrap supplies! Strange I know!

6. When I go to sleep I have to rub my feet together!

1 comments:

Liz said...

Stranger things have happened.???hahahahaha