CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Housewarming

So this past weekend we had our housewarming... It was a lot of fun to see everyone... Sorry Liz, you are just a part of the family now so I forget that you don't know everyone yet... So we got so many nice things! Maxene got us the RED Kitchenaid! Mom I have already put the spices to use and I love how flat it is! I just absolutely love it! Liz I can't wait to make Matt a Baseball cake! Maybe this week? And we went to BB&B on Sunday to use our gift card! Oh how much fun was that!!!! We got a rice cooker, and lots of gadgets!!!! Plus some Pyrex too! Our wonderful gifts included; Cowboy Salt and Pepper Shakers, A cute basket of Summer stuff, a baking set, a kitchenaid hand mixer, a clock, & TUPPERWARE!!! Thanks Everyone that came by!

1 comments:

Liz said...

IT WAS FUN JUST TO RELAX.. LOVE THE APPETIZERS. AND WAS FUN TO PLAY TROUBLE WITH MATTHEW AND DEBBIE. HAD A GOOD TIME. LOOKNIG SO FLIPPING FORWARD TO FRI/SAT/SUN NSD.. YEAH i thought that was the coolest thing you can make all those sports balls.. I think you need to take one to the bowling alley.=-)