CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 9, 2007

My old room is CLEAN and EMPTY!


So I finally finished cleaning out my old bedroom at my parents house... It went a lot smoother than I thought... Until I was standing at the door way looking at it empty and Will ask how long I had lived in it... I got all choked up and had to go downstairs when I answered 26 years... My parents had me in the bassinet in there room for all of 1 night the rest of my life has been in that room... I've been through a lot and the one place that I could go and be in my own lil sanctuary was my room... I sure hope those walls don't start talking to my mom when she converts it into her craft room... I could be in a lot of trouble! J/K! Anyways... It is done now! Thanks Will for all of your help I know I would have had a much harder time doing it alone! You kept my focus and I really appreciate it!

1 comments:

Liz said...

The prego is gonna look great.