CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

So... It is time to start scrappin hardcore again! Mom's craft room is almost done... So now we have a place to work... I got a lot of my stuff organized so that it will be easy to get to, if I would just set my mind to it! Oh well what can you do... Hopefully I will have stuff to post this weekend:)

I just love all of my new Scrap friends, it has been really nice to get to know them! April & Mandy you guys have such great ideas I can't wait to lift them! :)

2 comments:

April Hall said...

Lovin the blog girl! Hey, you can get the easy counter at www/easycounter.com Let me know if you can't figure it out, i'll help you. I can't check myspace at work, but I get on everynight, so i'll add you as a friend! If you like to make cards, check out all of the blogs on the left of my page. All of those ladies i have INCREDIBLE blogs and have AMAZING cards!!! Talk to ya soon!

Liz said...

yOUR MOM'S NOT GONNA GET U I AM ...