CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

SPOILED...


Yes... I know!!! I am spoiled! Or should I say Well taken care of!!!! This weekend Will scored some major points... I really want to get on our treadmill and start working out but I don't have any running shoes... So he went out and got me a pair of Nike Shox! I just LOVE them!!! While he was out he bought me some smell me goods from Bath and Body Works... and a book that I wanted! He also took me out shopping and I got 2 pairs of jeans (nothing fits since I went from a size 20 to a 15/16)!!! I also got a pink Angels jersey!

It is really nice to get spoiled every now and again!! :)

1 comments:

Liz said...

GOOD FOR YOU ON THE WEIGHT LOSE IT'S SO MUCH EASIER WHEN YOU DO IT WITH SOMEONE.. I KNOW THAT.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
CUTE SHOES..