CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Featured project of the week!



This LO I found while blog surfing... It came from Delfina, I just love lil girlies in mommy's heels! I am totally into the arrows right now too!!!! Great LO Delfina... PM me your address over at the Secret Scrapper and I will send you a neat RAK for being my featured project.

On a side note, I have 2 more hours of work until i get to go home and meet up with my friend April!!! We are going scrappy shopping! Wooo Hooo can't wait!!!!

It has been a rough week but I will post about that later!

Peace Out!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Delphina always has awesome sketches cards etc.. Love the one you choose.

Delfina said...

Thanks for picking my lo. I'm glad you like it. I will pm you my address. I think you will link the one Mandy has for Aug also, but you'll have to wait for that one. Hehe

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! Did you ever announce the winner of your blog candy?? Thanks!!

Teresa said...

you need a new update. what have you been working on? Lov ya Kristi

Liz said...

OK.. CHANGE THIS ALREADY