CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Love Album Online Class & BLOG CANDY!!!!!





Okay... SO I am going to be teaching an online Class on how to make the Secret Scrapper 8X8 "LOVE" album... This class is great because you will not only have your covers done but you will complete 10 pages as well!!!!! We are using the Bo Bunny Paris line along with the Secret Scrapper Album!!!!!

Sign ups are at Secret Scrapper
Kit includes:
8X8 Love Album
14 sheets of Bo Bunny Paris Paper
Prima Flowers
Brads
Buttons and Ribbon!!!!!

You do not want to miss out on it!!!

As an added bonus anyone that comes here and lets me know you signed up will be entered into a drawing for a BO BUNNY prize pack... Who knows maybe I will even throw in something from the Secret Scrapper Line....

12 comments:

scrapworking said...

I'm sign up! Your sample is gorgeous. I can't wait to make this...thanks for sharing your talent and offering blog candy1

scrapworking said...

Oops, and I can't spell today! Meant to say I'm signed up! LOL...no more coffee for me. Have a great day!

kristi said...

Great Sharon I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I signed up Kristi and I love the love Album cant wait

Liz said...

Kristi i updated my blog just for you.LOL.. and posted the blog candy.. As well as your album is featured.

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I just got the Secret Scrapper Me album and I just love it! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Pattyjo said...

I have signed up! Your book is awesome! Thank you for the offer of the goodies!

Jenny said...

Hey Kristi, I've signed up also!! Beautiful album!!

Hugs,
Jenny

Liz said...

I don't think I have a love album left better check yikes

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Hey Kristi,

I'm signing up. I want to say you are the best teacher -- you have got me out of my box and doing many projects.
Thanks for your help!!

Liz said...

Hope the class goes well I will try and attend

Anonymous said...

/date and Time ????