CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

What a day!!!!!

So... I got ready for work this morning and I was wearing this really cute dress that Will picked out for me... I felt really confident and cute! I got to work and all the girls were telling me how nice I looked and that it was about time! So I am sitting at my desk and I get an IM from hr saying she needs to talk to me in her office... My boss had called the HR director and complained! WHAT??? Am I some scarey person or something? Are you for real! So I am pissed, go home and change and come back? I think not!!! I am sooo over office politics and people that think they are higher than thou! I think it is really sad that here I have been stuck in this rut of feeling like I am ugly and that I can't dress nice! to now I am starting to feel a lot more comfortable in my own skin... Now this... Oh well I will stand back up!!!! Thanks for listening to my rant....

3 comments:

Liz said...

Well I think that you should voice your dislikes that you have issues with since certain people can voice theirs.. .. Good luck Have a better day.

Jenny said...

Here is my question.

Why couldn't your supervisor bring it to your attention that he/she felt something you were wearing was inappropriate? THat's not a very good leader in my humble opinion.

What did HR say? What does your employee bible-I mean, handbook say?

Unless your breasts were hanging out along with your buttocks I am sure you were not dressed inappropriately!!

Hugs to you, and remember sometimes a smile is all it takes to let a person know you got there number.

Jenny

scrapworking said...

Mean people...well, you know! Hang in there...take the high road and remember they're obviously jealous and the only way for them to feel better about themselves is tear other people down. Take your coworker's compliments to heart!!